1. Party Political Animal calls on politicians to be brave about drugs policy.
2. English Eclectic explains his joy at the Debbie Purdy judgement today.
3. Stephen Tall asks: where next for Lembit?
4. Kerry McCarthy MP identifies a sticky, sleazy issue relating to theft and chocolate.
5. Richard Willis reports on two LibDems in trouble - one for racism, another for smearing.
6. Politics Cymru reports that Plaid Cymru are in the money.
7. Donal Blaney on the launch of the PizzaIDS.org campaign.
8. Letters From a Tory reckons the left should be ashamed.
9. Charlie Beckett reviews the Myth of Digital Democracy.
10. Tom Harris quashes the PM for PM story. It's the silly season, he says.
11. Charles Crawford on some diplomatic ghastly moments.
12. Charlotte Gore lists her Top Ten Political Blogging Tips.
And click HERE to read the Total Politics blog interview with Theresa May.