1. Rupert Read on the mote in April Pond's eye.
2. Donal Blaney gives us a maths lesson.
3. Coffee House on Alistair Darling's emergence from the shadows.
4. Mark Reckons he is not very good at betting.
5. Cranmer explains why Christians should vote Tory.
6. Paul Waugh explains why Obama is Bill Clinton reincarnated.
7. Stephen Glenn teaches his fellow LibDem Irfan Ahmed - the Godfrey Bloom of the LibDems - a sexual lesson.
8. Charlie Elphicke on the Blue Blog on the merits of effective e-campaigning.
9. Guido thinks Damian McBride has got a job.
10. Benedict White on the teacher who snapped.
11. TrueBlueBlood on the British swine flu record.
12. Norfolk Blogger takes Craig Murray to task over his flyposting.