1. Norfolk Blogger enjoys some celebrity (and a near naked woman).
2. Mary Honeyball MEP admits she got her facts wrong.
3. Steve Tierney blogs about a railway for the Fens and an armed robbery in his shop.
4. Hopi Sen interviews Jon Cruddas, the soon to be ex MP for Barking & Dagenham.
5. Christine Quigley is horrified she has found common cause with me.
6. Mike Rouse turns holiday novelist.
7. Dave's Part says Gary McKinnon should be tried in Britain.
8. TrueBlueBlood on William Hague's fine oratory.
9. Jesse Norman thinks James Purnell is becoming a Conservative.
10. FT Westminster Blog on Conservative prospects for a landslide.
11. Norfolk Blogger will be twittering from the Norwich North count.
12. Tory Press Chief Henry MacCrory explains why he has started twittering.