Monday, July 20, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Monday
Tune into 5 Live at 10.10pm when I'll be debating MPs' holidays....
1. Phil Taylor shows how Labour have increased government spending on advertising by 500%.
2. Norfolk Blogger on being phone canvassed by Labour in Norwich North. Twice.
3. Brian Barder recommends you go and see Katyn.
4. Bruno Waterfield reveals EU whistleblower Marta Andreassen has been blocked from a senior position on the EU budgetary committee. What a surprise.
5. SNP Tactical Voting asks why the Glasgow by election is being delayed.
6. Nick Assinder says Damian McBride is telling the truth.
7. Andrew Mitchell MP blogs from Rwanda.
8. Paul Waugh reveals why Andy Burnham doesn't like David Cameron.
9. Party Lines on how Total Politic's made t'telly.
10. Shane Greer on a perfect picture.
11. Croydonian falls out with Ken Loach.
12. David Taylor on the future of e-campaigning.