And Atticus in the Sunday Times writes suggests a duel between me and Draper. I'll leave you to make your own jokes.
UPDATE: Apparently you can only view the list of Facebook if you are a Facebook friend of his. LibDem Voice still refuses to put up the full list, so I'll do it for them...
1. The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is fried bees in China.
2. My favourite way to get to work is on my electric moped.
3. I once wrote a novel. It was terrible.
4. I used to work in Uzbekistan organising aid projects for the EU.
5. I think I was the worst ski instructor on record: after two weeks I had an accident and ended up on crutches for three months.
6. Of the five languages I speak, I like German the best.
7. But I speak it the worst.
8. The last film I saw was a preview of Bolt, with my sons. It was great, but I think I enjoyed it more than they did.
9. I love walking with my family in the Peak District.
10. I did daily transcendental meditation for a while in my early twenties.
11. When I was on a road trip across America I hit a road runner bird and killed it, which puts me one up on Wile E. Coyote, but I felt terrible about it.
12. My office in Sheffield is in a plumber’s yard.
13. My sons usually beat me at the boxing on our Wii.
14. I can’t get to sleep unless I’ve read a few pages of a novel first.
15. I have a biscuit tin and a fruit bowl in my office, and I always eat the biscuits first.
16. The last thing I bought online was a Lego castle for my son.
17. My great-great aunt dated HG Wells, Bruce Lansbury and Maxim Gorky.
18. I worked as a fact checker for Christopher Hitchens.
19. I helped teach political philosophy to students at the University of Minnesota.
20. The book I’ve read the most is The Gruffalo.
21. I have porridge for breakfast every morning.
22. I love eating mangoes.
23. My dream holiday would be taking my sons camping in Montana.
24. My sister is the funniest person I know.
25. I’ve performed in a Christmas panto in Sheffield three times, the last time as a health and safety inspector complaining about the beanstalk in Jack and the Beanstalk.