1. Peter Cuthbertson asks why political interview are conducted the way they are.
2. Phil Taylor on the future of the Government Car Service.
3. Ben Brogan limbers up for Telegraph Towers with an attack on Gordon Brown's 'sovietisation' of the City.
4. Welsh Ramblings on why Labour faces disaster in the Welsh Euro Elections.
5. Fraser Nelson on why Cameron needs to level with the public.
6. Archbishop Cranmer wins a small, but important, battle with Facebook.
7. Greg Hands on the German Finance Minister who is speculating about the collapse of the Euro.
8. Events, Dear Boy asks why the BBC bows to Labour's agenda.
9. Matt Wardman exposes Derek Draper's Twitter-trolling.
10. Douglas Carswell apologies to Tom Harris.
11. Guido on the MEP Millionaires.
12. Chris Ames explains when being private isn't being private at all.