1. Donal Blaney reports from CPAC and isn't impressed by one of the exhibitors.
2. Croydonian is pleased by the poll ratings for the German FDP.
3. Three Thousand Versts of Loneliness on the new Conservative/UUP tie up.
4. Charles Crawford isn't bitter. Oh no. Not at all. Not a bit of it.
5. Taking Liberties thinks I may be giving the Convention on Modern Liberty the figleaf of respectability.
6. Paul Waugh thinks Jack Straw wants a bigger job. Gordon's.
7. Ros Scott tells of a dinner with 4 LibDem octogenarian Peers.
8. Slugger O'Toole on the Irish blogger who has annoyed RyanAir.
9. Guido says Prescott is being a hypocrite on pensions.
10. Jonathan Sheppard explains why private sector involvement in the Post Office is a good thing.
11. Pete Hoskin explains why Peter Mandelson is down in the mouth.
12. The Evening Standard Diary reveals how Brown is chucking Blair out of his bed.