1. Guido reports that Alex Hilton is making a good recovery (from Meningitis) and is on morphine.
2. Dizzy doesn't think much of a new government website called RealHelpNow.
3. Malc in the Burgh on the meaning of time.
4. Martin Bright says if you see Gordon Brown, don't mention to L word.
5. Mr Eugenides on the shamelessness of David Blunkett.
6. Tom Harris on why term limits for MPs are a bad idea. And they are.
7. Charles Crawford looks ahead 30 years.
8. Paul Waugh reckons Ed Balls got one over on Ken Clarke.
9. Labour Peer Toby Harris criticises his own party in Waltham Forest.
10. PoliticalBetting on the latest opinion poll, showing the LibDems crashing by 4 points, and the Tories and Labour both up 2.
11. West Brom Blog says the Government shouldn't bail out a Russian billionaire.
12. Colin Byrne says Mandy & the Chipmunk are talking sense.