Friday, February 20, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Dan Hannan is two years old today.
2. O'Conall Street critques a PPB by the Shinners.
3. How Did We Come To This gives our some recession awards.
4. Douglas Carswell on how to clean up Westminster.
5. Norfolk Blogger rails against Twitter and says people should get a life.
6. Danny Finkelstein asks if the GOP will ever 'get' the internet.
7. Matt Wardman offers some advice on how to deal with blogwars.
8. Whipped Senseless & Events, Dear Boy, Events ask why Hazel Blears is speaking out.
9. Jeremy Hunt explains some benefits madness.
10. Darren Murphy wonders if Hamas have written a letter to Obama.
11. LibDem Voice on why LibDems and Tories don't have much in common.
12. Letters from a Tory writes in praise of Frank Field.