1. Tim Worstall is less than impressed by Frank Field's latest initiative.
2. Hopi Sen advises Gordon Brown what to say to Congress.
3. John Rentoul on the fall out between Labour's favourite pollsters.
4. Wrinkled Weasel is worried about sexually aroused film censors.
5. Dr Crippen advises banks not to patronise
6. The new Bagehot blog thinks the civil liberties agenda could split the Conservatives asunder.
7. Sunder Katwala thinks Labour is still the party of civil liberties. No, really.
8. Chris Paul has the latest Downfall video on Hitler's failing Twitter strategy.
9. Guido has a video of Prescott and Campbell remembering my name, but not that of that fantastically successful Draperlist website thingy.
10. Alix Mortimer writes possibly the longest blogpost in the history of blogging, live from the Convention on Modern Liberty.
11. Hold the front page: Sunny Hundal is impressed with David Davis.
12. James Forsyth on the difference between three Prime Ministers.