Wednesday, October 08, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Wednesday
1. Robin Lustig on why 'idionomics' has the answers.
2. Jeremy Hunt strays from his culture brief.
3. Lord Norton explains why some Ministers do it for free. Ministering, that is.
4. Hopi Sen thinks Dave is having a crisis of belief. He wishes.
5. Tom Harris sees no harm in a bit of a smack.
6. Richard Spring looks beyond the economic crisis.
7. John Redwood likes the size of Alistair Darling's package.
8. Malc in the Burgh laments the demise of Kezia Dugdale's blog.
9. ConHome on a worrying poll development for Nick Clegg. He's worse than Ming!
10. Obsolete on Quentin Lett's book of people who have buggered up Britain.
11. UK Libertarian Party explains the concept of Ministerial accountability Hungarian style.
12. Norfolk Blogger doesn't see why we should bail out Spanish banks.