Friday, October 17, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. The era of blog regulation is nigh, says Guido.
2. Michael Meacher says the Brown plan doesn't go far enough.
3. Dizzy asks why the Prime Minister has deleted his email address.
4. Lembit wants the whispering campaign against him to stop says LibDem Voice. James Graham says he hasn't been part of it.
5. PlayPolitical has a video with Brown promising not to let house prices get out of control.
6. Norfolk Blogger says Labour are giving nationalised companies a bad name. Who'd have thunk?
7. Cranmer is aghast at the BBC saying that Islam should be treated more sensitively than Christianity.
8. John Redwood on the recession we cannot afford.
9. Richard Benyon on the Blue Blog explains why has had a change of heart about PMQs.
10. The FT Westminster Blog says Gordon Brown fails the transparency test.
11. Blogging Labour MP Paul Flynn is writing his memoirs.
12. Beau Bo D'Or has a selection of Gordon Brown themed greetings cards.