1. Burning our Money on those lying government debt stats.
2. EU Referendum on lifestyle journalism.
3. Matt Wardman on why Slugger penetrates further than Guido. Excuse me while I am sick.
4. The Mandate blog warns the Tories: Don't mess with Mandy.
5. Quaequam asks if George Osborne is Cameron's Mandy.
6. Mark Prisks explains his Save our Shops strategy.
7. Daniel Korski speculates on an Obama Cabinet.
8. Dan Hannan on Baroness Ashton's most important feature.
9. Gypsy Rose Finkelstein foretells the arrival of Ambassador Winfrey.
10. Jeremy Hunt writes in praise of free votes.
11. Baroness D'Souza on why the Lords want a debate on the economic crisis.
12. J Arthur MacNumpty on a hung Parliament.