1. Kerron Cross suggests a new role for Alan Duncan.
2. Donal Blaney praises Tim Montgomerie's Telegraph article which stands up for McCain.
3. Danny Finkelstein reveals his Top Ten Political Makeovers.
4. Jon Craig is in mischievous mood, suggesting a switch for Hague and a comeback for DD.
5. Betsan Powys reports on the Bevan Foundation Welsh blogging debate.
6. Sunny Hundal takes full credit for destroying Sarah Palin.
7. Andrew Mitchell on the Blue Blog looks back at his Rwandan trip.
8. Tom Harris goes into bat for Speaker Martin.
9. Tim Worstall on Austria's sexually ambiguous Nazi Party.
10. James Forsyth on the very odd behaviour of The Times.
11. Knowing me Iain Dale, Knowing you Norfolk Blogger. Aha.
12. Cranmer on abortion, darkness and devils. Happy boy. But I suppose he is dead, after all.