Monday, October 20, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Monday
1. Fraser Nelson explains how Brown is fiddling the National Debt figures.
2. Socialist Unity on talking with fascists.
3. Jo Christie-Smith says identity politics are here to stay.
4. Alistair Cooke reviews a biography of George Younger on the Blue Blog.
5. Richard Spring MP has a visit from the Chinese Ambassador.
6. Glyn Davies explains why young people are disillusioned with politics.
7. Guido reviews the LibDem presidential campaign, a campaign which excites us allzzzzzz.
8. Graeme Archer on someone else's smile.
9. Iain Martin thinks John Redwood is after a job.
10. Nadine Dorries explains her new alliance with Frank Field.
11. LibDem Voice wants to believe ICM is the most accurate pollster ... as it puts them on 21%.
12. Tom Watson reckons he knows what women want.