Tuesday, October 14, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Tuesday
1. Tom Harris was unimpressed by the Parliamentary break in yesterday.
2. Richard Spring on the abandonment of 42 days.
3. Brassneck (in the form of Dan Hannan) says Obama will win because the West Wing says so.
4. Zehra Zaidi says the new Young Muslim Advisory Group is a bad idea as it reinforces difference.
5. Media Guardian on changes at the New Statesman.
6. Cicero's Songs on the winners and losers of the economic crisis.
7. Tom Harris on an awkward dilemma or courage or cowardice.
8. Paul Waugh analyses Cameron's claim that he got there first on bank recapitalisation.
9. Dizzy asks if you'd like Margaret Thatcher to crack your nuts.
10. Phil Taylor on Will Self's pain (and hypocrisy)
11. Paul Scully on Sutton's £5 million Icelandic hit
12. Tim Montgomerie on a very calm David Cameron