Thursday, October 09, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Chris Whiteside on the unprecedented number of government ministers.
2. Danny Finkelstein recommends ten blogs to read during the financial crisis. What, not this one?!
3. Jon Worth proposes Ken Livingstone as Britain's next European Commissioner. Seriously.
4. Hopi Sen says if you want to get on in politics, become a whip.
5. Richard Spring recalls some personal horrors from 1987.
6. Kieron O'Hara on the CPS blog takes a sceptical look at political blogging.
7. Toby Harnden has the top 12 presidential campaign gaffes caught on video via Youtube.
8. Dizzy alleges the UK government is involved in the Nigerian 419 scam.
9. Boulton & Co have a black penis caption competition.
10. PoliticalBetting speculates on the likelihood of Vince Cable: Chancellor.
11. John Redwood on the imminent death of the Monetary Policy Committee.
12. Kerron Cross has his own personal banking crisis.
Gio Update: For those of you who have emailed to ask how Gio is getting on, he went to the vet today who is very pleased with his progress.
He is managing not to keep licking his wound and stitches and is now walking around a little but, albeit on three legs. The stitches will come out next Thursday. The vet seems to think he may be enjoying the extra attention he is receiving...