Wednesday, October 01, 2008
The Daley Dozen: Wednesday
1. John Bounds on why MPs should blog - and why Nadine isn't blogging properly.
2. Tony Sharp on why Conservatives should laugh at the BBC.
3. Donal Blaney & Jon Craig hand out their Conference awards.
4. Tim Montgomerie is positively moist at David Cameron's speech.
5. Norfolk Blogger reckons he has been banned by his fellow LibDem bloggers.
6. Tom Harris's live blog of Cameron's speech is very Jekyl & Hyde.
7. Paul Waugh thinks Dominic Grieve is on probation.
8. Betsan Powys has a fine old time observing Eric Pickles.
9. Stephen Tall asks if Dave has forgotten about the environment.
10. Puffbox on the new look Conservative Party website.
11. Tim Worstall explains a day in the life of a UKIP Press Officer.
12. Mark Hanson on the Derek Draper blog rebuttal unit.