1. Frank Field has a new blog.
2. Dan Hannan doesn't 'get' Peter Mandelson.
3. Jon Craig reports on peace, harmony and love in the Labour Party.
4. Jeffrey Archer on Europe's unsung capital.
5. The Wilted Rose on the delights of Wolverhampton North East.
6. LabourHome indulges in some synthetic outrage against Nick Clegg's supposed homophobia.
7. Paul Waugh says DD is vindicated and gets a quote out of him ... which is odd, as he's in Afghanistan.
8. LibDem Voice gets all pious about Mandy & George. And forgets to mention Nick.
9. Mark Hanson defends the LabourHome members poll.
10. Danny Finkelstein asks what is the point of
11. Nick Robinson on the death of 42 days.
12. Christian Wolmar says Andrew Adonis is a trainspotter.