YOU KNOW YOU ARE A POLITICAL CHAV WHEN...
10. You prefer Heat Magazine to The Economist
9. You don't merely hug a hoodie, you wear one
8. You sprinkle your party conference speech with a liberal use of the word 'innit'
7. You have more than three metal appendages
6. You wear your tackie bottoms in the division lobby
5. You start your maiden speech with the words, 'Well, I mean like...'
4. The Speaker awards you an ASBO for heckling at PMQs
3. Your drink of choice in the Pugin Room is Red Bull
2. You enter a bulldog in the Parliamentary Dog of the Year contest
1. You are a former Member of Parliament for Peterborough (and we're not talking Brian Mawhinney here...)
Feel free to offer more suggestions in the comments...