"People are looking for a presidential candidate who reminds them more of the guy they work with rather than the guy that laid them off." Mike Huckabee takes a potshot at Mitt Romney
Here are a few links to some of the best post match analysis...
1. Britain & America on what the Iowa results mean for each candidate
2. Stephen Pollard on Huckabee v Obama
3. Red State offers advice to John McCain
4. Toby Harnden on Obama's giant step towards the White House
5. Justin Webb, the BBC reporter who, on the Ten O'Clock News last night failed to actually mention
6. Post after brilliant post from James Forsyth in Iowa on Spectator Coffee House.
7. Peggy Noonan's incisive as ever in the WSJ.