2. Fraser Nelson believes Cameron is on to something with Welfare Reform.
3. EU Referendum analyses Europe Minister Jim Murphy's "Mature debate on Europe" speech and finds it somewhat lacking.
4. Sky News's Jon Craig is very happy in his job. He must be. He tells us twice. No wonder he doesn't want to apply to be Labour Party General Secretary.
5. Guido accuses the BBC of invading America.
6. Mike Rouse reckons MPs should get NVQs is they want more pay. Yeah, right.
7. A New Zealand blogsite may breach electoral law according to Kiwiblog. Let's hope our own Electoral Commission don't get any ideas.
8. The ever thoughtful Quaequam argues against policy by smoke signal, and particularly that we don't need gay hatred legislation. Hear, hear.
9. Reports of NHS Blog Doctor's demise have been grossly exaggerated. He's back.
10. Red State thinks the Republicans should expel Ron Paul.
11. ConHome launches a campaign for fairer seats.
12. 66,000 British women have
been circumcised been forced to have a penectomy clitoridectomy. Pickled Politics has the story.