1. Paul Flynn MP on gay hatred laws and an unholy alliance.
2. James Cleverly on how the US TV networks are preparing the country for an Obama Presidency.
3. Liberal England reports on how Nick Clegg has driven a Labour councillor out of politics.
4. Tory Radio wonders whether it's worth getting a degree any longer.
5. Ed Vaizey predicts Clinton v Romney. Brave man.
6. Coventry Green Party isn't impressed with Gordon's plans. They think he is a Centraliser. Perish the thought.
7. I didn't see Brown on Marr, but Iain Martin Did. And he wasn't impressed.
8. Guido reckons that Cameron should now finish Brown off. Kick him when he's down. Where it hurts.
9. Norfolk Blogger launches an attack on the Muslim Council of Britain. And he's right to.
10. Burning our Money frets about declining edgukayshun standards.
11. City Unslicker has its first Sunday business roundup of 2008.
12. James Forsyth read the runes of last night's two primary debates. Not good news for Romney or Hillary.