Friday, March 03, 2006

This Weekend

I apologise in advance if posts between now and the end of Monday are sparse. I'm going abroad for the weekend and although the hotel I have book says it has Wifi internet connection I'll believe it works when I see it! In the meantime, you can all play a game and guess where I have gone.

UPDATE 3.45pm. Well good news! I'm here...wherever here is. And you all seem to be having fun guessing. I'll give prize (free copy of my Tony Blair New Labour Joke Book!) to the first person to guess correctly. The only clue I will give is that it cost Euros5.90 to travel first classfrom the airport to the city centre. Get guessing!

10 comments:

wonkotsane said...

Mogadishu?

Jonathan Sheppard said...

Hmmm clubbing in Ibizia?

Unknown said...

Lib Dem conference, to point and laugh?

Carl Thomson said...

Tallinn?

Carl Thomson said...

Tallinn?

Anonymous said...

Dublin

Ken said...

Amsterdam?

Anonymous said...

helsinki, somewhere a bit warmer for the weekend

Anonymous said...

Barcelona

wonkotsane said...

Amsterdam for a week of drugs, booze and prostitution with the Dutchess of York and David Mellor?