Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Labour Defector Makes Video

ConservativeHome reveals this morning that our very welcome new defector, Rehman Chrishti, from the Labour Party stars in a new video, explaining his reasons for switching. You can watch it HERE. As I was watching it I kept thinking "he reminds me of somebody". And then it hit me. Derek Laud! I wonder if they went to the same elocution school! Mr Chrishti seems very at home in front of the cameras. I have just been speaking to a Labour friend of mine who says they are gutted about it. They apparently had big plans for him.

1 comment:

Hughes Views said...

I wonder if Mr Chrishti will go the same way as poor Mr Taylor (another 'non-white' barrister) who was parachuted into Cheltenham (allegedly) by Central Office. It brought out the very worst elements in our local Conservative Association and has ushered in fourteen plus years of LibDemery.....