Thursday, May 20, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. A Lanson Boy on the pros and cons of state funded primaries.
2. Mark Pack on whether the internet made a difference in the election.
3. Capitalists@Work on the middle class milch cow.
4. J Arthur MacNumpty analyses Annabel Goldie's reshuffle.
5. Party Lines reveals the winner of the Orwell Blog Prize.
6. Norman Tebbit on the 1922 putsch.
7. Tom Harris wants a post mortem on Labour's disastrous election campaign.
8. Rory Stewart on his first days in parliament.
9. Mr Eugenides issues an apology to Ed Balls.
10. Dizzy has a practical dilemma.
11. LibDem Voice takes issue with James Macintyre.
12. Mrs Dizzy is thwarted in her attempt to recycle more.