Sunday, May 09, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Sunday
1. Charles Crawford on the psychology of coalitions.
2. Phil Taylor on the constituency where 1 in 16 votes were "lost".
3. Tony Butcher on why the LibDems should embrace a coalition.
4. Locus on how UKIP cost Cameron a majority.
5. Ellee Seymour on the small increase in the number of female MPs.
6. Iain Martin appears to have forgotten about Theresa May.
7. Ben Brogan on the offer being made to Tory MPs.
8. John Rentoul asks if Sky News is biased against Labour.
9. The Staggers on the best and worst of election night.
10. Cranmer asks if the LibDems are the most democratic party in the UK.
11. Tom Harris robustly defends FPTP as the least worst system.
12. John Redwood in praising the BBC shock.