Thursday, May 13, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Thursday
1. Charles Crawford on the return of courtesy.
2. The Baillieu Blog on the Conservative Democratic Unionist Alliance.
3. Capitalists@Work on why the right have sat tight.
4. Five bloggers tell the BBC if this was the internet election.
5. John Redwood on his attitude to the coalition.
6. Tom Harris on what might have been.
7. Party Lines reviews Prime Minister: A Novel.
8. Politics Cymru on the other side of Cheryl Gillan.
9. Puffbox on the Cabinet's online footprint.
10. Conor Ryan on why the LibDems are the big losers.
11. Alex Smith thinks David Miliband has made two big errors.
12. Jack of Kent on David Osler's libel victory.