1. Danny Finkelstein says: what about Charlie Whelan?
2. Donal Blaney is joined by James Delingpole on BlogTalk Radio.
3. Guido on the lobby journalists who were complicit in McBride's dirty dealings.
4. Tom Harris thinks Guido is much misunderstood.
5. Mr Eugenides points out the hypocrisy of Sunny Hundal.
6. Lobbydog thinks Ed is talking Balls.
7. Kiwiblog evaluates the political career of former NZ PM Helen Clark.
8. Liberal Burblings burbles on about the beauty of Ireland.
9. Under Strict Embargo gives advice on the future of Labour's online strategy.
10. Stuart Sharpe on why the Tories should fear Guido.
11. Charlotte Gore lays into Liberal Conspiracy accusing it of not being very liberal after all.
12. The half naked Graeme Archer questions police tactics and suggests some reforms.
13. Joey Jones on the question of client journalism.
14. Kezia Dugdale explains why the papers are nervous about blogs.
15. Moments of Clarity says LibDem silence over Smeargate is "shaming".
16. Tom Harris remembers the 1979 vote of no confidence.
17. Danny Finkelstein lists his Top 10 Smear Campaigns.
18. And as a special treat courtesy of Recess Monkey