1. Jack of Kent asks why Guido wasn't injuncted.
2. Devil's Kitchen has had a makeover.
3. PoliticalBetting suggests Ed Ball may lose his seat.
4. Taking Liberties on the pros and cons of political intelligence.
5. Craig Murray names the blogger he suspects has a bi-polar disorder.
6. FT Westminster Blog on a speedy return for Damian McBride.
7. Lobby Dog is suffering from balls ache. He should have had done what I did to Gio...
8. Douglas Carswell suggests Labour should try open primaries.
9. Peter Black reports on the Welsh LibDem conference.
10. Politics Cymru is unimpressed by the new Welsh LibDem leader.
11. Rene Levanchy says UNITE HAS funded LabourList despite denying it.
12. Guido has more on Red Rag.