1. Redemption's Son explains the relationship between the Northern Ireland media and government.
2. Cicero's Songs maintains there's room for every kind of blog.
3. Tom Harris defends the art of negative campaigning.
4. Max Atkinson & Paul Walter write about last night's TOTAL POLITICS event with Paddy Ashdown.
5. Womble on Tour wonders why Bromsgrove Council has banned naked garden gnomes. Really. It's political correctness gone mad, I tell ye.
6. UK Polling Report explains that the 8 point jump in LibDem support in the latest MORI poll is really nothing of the sort.
7. Paul Waugh on a lie from Harriet and a laugh from Liam Byrne.
8. Hopi Sen on Labour's selection controversy.
9. Moments of Clarity examines the case for a Vote of No Confidence in the government.
10. John Redwood on pre budget leaks.
11. LibDem Voice asks if the LibDems can come second in the Euro elections. Excuse me while I convulse with laughter.
12. Coffee House predicts thinsg are about to get worse for