1. Paul Waugh explains the origins and implications of Brown's 'British jobs for British workers' phrase.
2. Paul Burgin asks Steve Green of the Daily Referendum blog his 20 questions.
3. Douglas Carswell frightens Guardianistas with talk of direct democracy.
4. Calum Cashley on the stushie about the lost Glenrothes registers.
5. Chris Ames on why Gordon Brown should Go Dutch on an Iraq inquiry.
6. Dan Hannan wonders if the EPP leadership have ears or can read.
7. Tom Harris just loves speed cameras. Really.
8. Amy Selman on the CPS blog asks where now for the Republicans?
9. A Very Public Sociologist rounds up what the blogs are saying about the strikes.
10. Richard Spring MP on lessons learned in the Middle East.
11. Luke Akehurst says don't believe what you read on PoliticalBetting re Jacqui Smith.
12. Richard Willis asks why the LibDems aren't doing better.