1. Steve Webb MP experiments with a Facebook surgery.
2. Jon Craig on David Cameron's minesweeper aka Andrew Mackay.
3. Kezia Dugdale is back blogging and reckons Will Young votes Labour.
4. Lord Norton on how Parliament works through adversity.
5. LibDem Voice reckons David Miliband came close to misleading the House on American intelligence.
6. Conor Ryan on Nick Clegg's faulty prescription.
7. Tom Harris on Labour's faulty Twitter strategy.
8. Taking Liberties on how the BBC takes liberties over the Nanny State.
9. Stephen Tall on the loss of civic pride.
10. Donal Blaney on what three prostitutes said to Gordon Brown.
11. Peggy Noonan on Obama saturation.
12. Lord Soley responds to the News of the World.