1. Nadine Dorries debates the pros and cons of the Bad Girl clauses in the Police & Crime Bill Committee.
2. Longrider adds fuel to the 'BNP is left wing' fire, in a very convincing way.
3. Tory Diary compares the on the road efforts of Clegg and Cameron.
4. Dan Hannan asks if anyone would notice if the European Parliament disappeared.
5. Danny Finkelstein explains the four steps to understanding today's Labour Party.
6. Tom Harris wonders if the author of the British Jobs for British Workers phrase might now be residing in Siberia.
7. Richard Spring is experiencing a sense of deja vu.
8. SNP Tactical Voting speculates on the next Speaker of the Scottish Parliament.
9. Liam Murray on the difference between evasion and avoidance.
10. Richard Willis tries to tempt Frank Field into defecting.
11. PoliticalBetting on Jacqui Smith's electoral future.
12. Ruth Lea asks whatever happened to global warming.