Friday, January 09, 2009
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Dan Hannan asks why journalists aren't supporting their colleague arrested for investigating EU fraud.
2. Tom Harris doesn't seem to like his namesake who's in the Big Brother House.
3. Chris Whiteside says Putin is making the case for nuclear power.
4. PoliticalBetting reckons Ming is worth a bet as next Speaker.
5. Mark Valladeres defends the LibDems against my charge that they are anti-Israel.
6. Donal Blaney urges John McCain to go away.
7. Matt Wardman has some advice for Derek Draper.
8. Ellee Seymour on the changing face of the British High Street.
9. Centre Right on a Gordon Brown PR stunt which has backfired.
10. Robert Peston on some truly appalling economic statistics released today.
11. The curmudgeonly Ben Brogan has bad news for both major parties.
12. Alix Mortimer reflects on the LibDem Cold Calls.