1. Tim Worstall has spotted some economic illiteracy from Polly Toynbee.
2. Young Unionists on the disgraceful Eames/Bradley proposals.
3. Paul Waugh suggests Evan Davis is better qualified to run the country than Gordon Brown. He has nicer nipple clamps too.
4. Tom Harris on when it's right to say 'no' to the authorities.
5. Newmania reckons Martin Bright has been purged by the Talibrown.
6. Michael Meacher says it's time to take off the kid gloves with the banks.
7. PoliticalBetting on why Labour has slipped to a new low in the spread betting markets.
8. Guido reckons Paul Myners hates himself.
9. Robert Halfon on the implications of love-bombing the LibDems.
10. Cicero's Songs reckons everything in the economy needs to change.
11. John Redwood on the pros and cons of shopping till you drop.
12. Coffee House on the growing likelihood of a Tory majority.