1. Tom Harris writes something sensible on climate change and "nauseating environmentalists".
2. A Very Public Sociologist on millionaires and the Morning Star.
3. Paul Flynn MP on the Labour Lords scandal.
4. Ellee Seymour is enjoying her new iPhone. I still don't want one.
5. PoliticalBetting reckons Netanyahou is on his way to victory in Israel.
6. Mark Pack reckons Progressive London is a front organisation for Ken Livingstone.
7. Alix Mortimer on the meaning of 'progressive'.
8. Richard Willis rushes to judgememt on the foul stench of Labour sleaze.
9. Fraser Nelson on Harriet Harman's plan to ban MPs' second jobs.
10. Liam Murray wishes my ancestor, Robbie Burns, a happy 250th. And yes, you read that right.
11. Puffbox reports on the success of the 10 Downing Street Twitter feed.
12. Beau Bo D'Or reports on a top level BBC management meeting.