1. EU Referendum says we still don't get it. The cause of the economic crisis, that is.
2. Paul Waugh tips the excellent Michael Fallon to be the next chairman of the Treasury Select Committee.
3. Douglas Carswell highlights Andrew Tyrie's criticism of the Speaker.
4. Max Atkinson on a line he doesn't want to hear in Obama's speech.
5. Cicero's Songs on deflation, inflation and reflation.
6. Dan Hannan asks why we can't be more like the Germans.
7. David Osler asks why left wing magazines are so dull. Perhaps because they are often written by very dull people. :)
8. Jon Snow has a new blog. Nice style. A bit of substance wouldn't go amiss...
9. Trixy on her latest infatuation with David Miliband.
10. Tom Greeves on why it's rude for the BBC to interrupt.
11. Stephen Tall on Obama's speech.
12. Alex Massie reports two shameless attempts to climb aboard the Obama bandwagon.