1. John Prescott ain't gonna hold up the white flag any time soon. He gets blogging in a way few of his colleagues do. This is a brilliant blogpost (i you ignore the list of 50 Labour achievements).
2. Labour Peer Lord Harris tells how he foiled a Sunday Times attempt at entrapment.
3. PR & Social Media blog asks if blogging is right for business?
4. Guido has proof of Gordon's boom and bust.
5. Some of Tom Harris's best friends are gay.
6. Dave's Part is being taken to the High Court by former Respect member turned Tory Johanna Kaschke, the woman who is also suing Alex Hilton.
7. Dan Hannan explains why he will continue to be a merchant of doom.
8. Lobbydog tells how Ken Clarke beasted a Minister.
9. The Blue Blog's Craig Elder looks at some important changes to Wikipedia.
10. Party Lines learns how not to launch a consultation.
11. John Redwood asks "Anyone for the Euro?"
12. Sir Graham Bright for the House of Lords, suggests ConHome.