1. Paul Flynn on Digby's lament and what office does to ministers.
2. Norfolk Blogger on the woman who defines the word hypocrisy - Emma Thompson.
3. Chicken Yoghurt on David Miliband's elegant slumming & HERE on Derek Draper.
4. Andy Grice notices some bad news being buried on MPs' expenses.
5. Lord Norton on today's Lords debate on children's services.
6. Archbishop Cranmer on Gerald Kaufman calling the Israelis Nazis.
7. Coffee House asks how much longer Brown can contain the malcontents.
8. Douglas Carswell on McDonnell and the Mace.
9. Jon Worth is not a fan of the Czech Presidency of the EU.
10. Tom Harris on his habit of being absent at big Commons events.
11. Donal Blaney accuses some leftist bloggers of adopting the Nazi policy of 'Kauf nicht bei Juden'.
12. Guido accuses Derek Draper of spinning lines and the Pope of being a Catholic.