My latest Daily Telegraph article is HERE. The main points are...
* This is Gordon Brown's moment. The Tories will be ignored for a few weeks
* This gives Cameron time to reflect and build a strategy to prepare for government
* Oliver Letwin needs to use language that normal people can understand
* When he reshuffles his team in July Cameron needs to combine youth with experience
* He should bring David Trimble, Eric Pickles and Dominic Grieve into his Shadow Cabinet
* Newer names might include Michael Gove, Ed Vaizey, Maria Miller, Nick Herbert, Shailesh Vara, Jeremy Hunt and Julie Kirkbride
* Junior shadow spokespeople should stop briefing journalists about their respective merits
* Any reshuffle needs to demonstrate that the Conservatives are preparing for government.