Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Live Blogging of PMQs & Little Red Book Update

I'll be live blogging PMQs at 12 noon, so do join me and leave your comments about what you thought.

LITTLE RED BOOK OF NEW LABOUR SLEAZE UPDATE: We now have 74 of the 100 stories taken! I'm still looking for takers for the following... Brian Wilson's failure to declare an interest, Carphone warehouse chairman & Lord Levy, Constructive dismissal of Elizabeth Filkin, Donnygate, Gordon Brown's flat purchased from Maxwell, Henry McLeish resigns over expenses, Jack McConnell & Donald Trump, Jack McConnell land Deals, Jack McConnell's affair with secretary, Keith Vaz, Labour's late 2004 accounts, Lord Ali using House of Lords as business address, Michael Watson's arson, Mohammed Sarwar accused of bribery, Monklands Council, Phil Chalmers, Prescott's scuba holiday, Prescott's union owned flat - failure to declare, Robert Bourne & Millennium Dome, Robin Cook's Diary Secretary (removal of), Scottish CLPs fail to declare trade union donations, Scottish Labour lobbying scandal, Stephen Byers & Rover
Support for corrupt EU commissioners.

If you'd like to claim any of these please email me using the icon in the left hand column. You need to write 400 words and have them to me by Sunday evening. See the story from yesterday morning, below, for full details.

4 comments:

Guido Fawkes said...

Lord Levy is available? - MINE!

Anonymous said...

400m words seems like a lot. Unless m means something different to 'million'.

I'd take one on if it weren't that I had to write this stooopid thesis. Good luck with it.

Bel said...

Iain, I can't access my email at the moment, so can't email you. If no-one else has got dibs on it, I would like to claim the story of Lord Watson's arson.

Anonymous said...

Well done to the both of you, you've provoked comment from the Guardian multi blog: http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/justin_mckeating/2006/05/catalogue_of_disaster.html