Monday, May 29, 2006

PodCast 8: Iain Meets Neil & Christine Hamilton

Some time ago I used to present a weekly programme on a digital station Oneword. The programmes mainly consisted of half hour interviews with various political figures. I thought I'd make some of them available as Podcasts. The first one is an interview I did with Neil & Christine Hamilton a couple of years ago, just after their infamous arrest over false rape allegations. In the 30 minute interview I talk to them about the brown envelopes episode, the Ilford 'rape', their celebrity life and their books. You can access the Podcast by clicking on the icon on the left or at PoliticsOnDemand or at iTunes. Coming soon, Tony Benn, Peter Mandelson and Edwina Currie (though not together!).

5 comments:

Trevor Ivory said...

Now there is a scary thought! Speak soon.

James at eParliament.tv said...

Just in case The Hamiltons haven't read my previous contributions on the tawdry subject thereof...

I think their village idiot routine has done immeasurable damage to the public perception of politicians. They are not loved. Never will be.

They are (still) "on the make and on the take" and their preference for ghastly-is-funny just sets them on a road to nowhere.

Just wish we didn't have to watch.

Paul Evans said...

They strike me as they always have, as genuinely unpleasent people who have been treated excessively kindly (especially him) for too long.

Serf said...

Iain,

I added this podcast to the directory.

Anonymous said...

good work iain.....great interview though you didnt have to ask many questions ...Christine seemed to be able to go on at length about anything....but i just couldn't help but listen to it all.