Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm Off to Cardiff



Having given ym FA Cup Final ticket away to a friend who has been going since 1958 and hadn't been allocated a ticket, I had given up all hope. Until yesterday. So the 'A' List disappointment has been more than offset by the prospect of seeing the Happy Hammers tomorrow in Cardiff. Having just spent the best part of 48 hours proofreading the Little Red Book i think I can be forgiven for taking the rest of the afternoon off. So I'm now off to Cardiff. Cheer the Hammers on tomorrow! I don't drink, but I may have to make an exception tomorrow evening, depending on the result. Hic.

7 comments:

wonkotsane said...

Have a nice time and remember to spend as much as possible. The more you put through their tills the less they'll take through our taxes. :o)

Paul Evans said...

Enjoy the final... and let us know what you think of the Orange Book when you finish it (if you haven't already read it).

Anonymous said...

Know anything about the BBC Ming 'review' story??

Anonymous said...

Think you'll need a big drink Iain - a comfortable 3-0 Liverpool victory is in prospect

Anonymous said...

Come on the Hammers, everyone loves the under dog in these big matches.

Politics through the eyes of a teenager

Anonymous said...

Yeh I'm off to Cardiff too... though I'm going to cheer the mighty whites back into the Premiership!

Anonymous said...

My old man, said be a West Ham fan. I said fcuk off daddy, you're a c*nt.