Thursday, May 18, 2006

Advertising the Little Red Book of New Labour Sleaze

This is the advert for the Little Red Book of New Labour Sleaze which will be appearing in selected publications over the next few weeks. As the ad says, at £7.99 it's cheaper than a Peerage and much, much funnier. As I type this, copies are rolling off the printing presses in Docklands and we'll be getting finished copies tomorrow, a mere 18 days after I first asked you all to contribute to it. Quite amazing. At Politico's we're had almost a record number of pre-orders and with Waterstone's supporting it so brilliantly it should do well. All we need now is for a national newspaper to come on board with a double page feature and life will be perfect. If you haven't ordered your copy yet you can order it from Politico's HERE or Amazon HERE.

If any bloggers would like to lift the advert and put it on their blogs, please do so.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider it done.

Anonymous said...

An amazing achievement Iain - but with an average of one sleaze event every month, this means you'll need to update it at least annually!

Very sad news about Eric Forth - did you know him?

Iain Dale said...

anonymous, scroll down the page a bit!

Jonathan Sheppard said...

Iain - you've done it again! Great stuff. I really cant wait to get my hands on a copy!

James at eParliament.tv said...

Iain, what an achievement - on a number of fronts. This really deserves to do well. Dave

Davide Simonetti said...

Hi Iain,

I've posted the advert on my blog. I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on a copy. Any news yet on how to put an Amazon link in my side bar which can earn me some commission? I'm glad to hear that the book is getting so much support from Waterstones.

dizzy said...

Linked and advertised. I've reduced the image for the sidebar if anyone wants it.

Mike D said...

Fantastic achievement Iain...it's easy to say you're going to do something- I do it all the time- but actual delivery is much rarer.

The queue's already forming outside Guilford Waterstones.