Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Has Ming Campbell Fired the Exocet Which Will Finish Clarke?

I wonder how the lobby are following up Ming Campbell's point in PMQs about a Nigerian prisoner eligible for deportation was seen walking free from Stockton prison this morning. If it's true, God help Charles Clarke. If it isn't, God help Ming Campbell. I'm just off to break two habits of a lifetime. I'm going to buy the Daily M****r and while I'm at it I shall be picking up a copy of Hello Magazine so I see why Belinda Oaten has broken her pledge not to give an interview. From what I have read about it in the Daily Telegraph it's a decision she will come to regret. I may feel forced to share some of the details with you later.

7 comments:

Rigger Mortice said...

let's hope so,I can't bring myself to buy it.

PoliticalHackUK said...

Leaves a nasty taste in the mouth.

Chris Palmer said...

According to Charles Clarke, the information given by Ming was incorrect. The guy is apparently still in prison.

Anonymous said...

Ming'll regret that if you're right Chris... Obviously, I hope he wasn't released without being deported, but if he was Clarke will have to go (though that should be the case anyway).

ContraTory said...

Now that you have descended into using disgusting language like "Daily M****r", I'm not going to read your blog anymore, Iain...

PS. I hope you understand that I can't be associated with someone who reads "Hello", either...

Guido Fawkes said...

Easy mistake perhaps, as with Alf Garnett, they all look the same to Ming.

Anonymous said...

And in other news: Emergency services are responding to a dramatic face egg interface incident in Westminster.

Cue Roscoe P Coltrane chortling and extra happy dances.

RM