Friday, April 21, 2006

Monkey Business, Fern Britton & the 'A' List

According to that cheeky Recess Monkey the first 30 members of the Conservative 'A' List will be revealed to the world on Monday... and I'm on it. Ha, bloody ha, is all I can say. He also says that Adam Rickett, Zak Goldsmith, Fern Britton, Noel Edmonds and Jade Goody will be joining me on it. Now any list that has got Fern Britton and me on it has to be kosher, doesn't it? Just as well I've lost two stone otherwise there wouldn't be room for both of us... For the avoidance of doubt, as I understand it the Party will not be making the names on the 'A' List public, although I suspect subversives Guido Fawkes and Tim Montgomerie won't take long to work it out.

2 comments:

Jonathan Sheppard said...

You have to lose 2 stone to get on the A list?

Bloody hell. That will be two marathons for me then!

In fact no - thats what got me into that situation in the first place. Someone mentioned marathon -I said yes expecting a chocolate and peanut snack and now find myself having to run 26 miles.

Maybe is Noel is on I could get on as Mr Blobby?

Unknown said...

They'll have to let people know who's on the list eventually. You can't say "these are the best of the best of the best" and tell anyone who they are?!

Can you?