I've got the Daniel Powter song 'Bad Day' as my mobile phone ring tone. This could be adopted by any number of left of centre politicians today. Can you recall a day when Labour and the LibDems have had such a terrible 24 hours? As Cilla would say, here's a quick reminder...
1. Charles Clarke and the (non) deported prisoners
2. Patricia Hewitt being heckled by nurses
3. Neil Kinnock getting six months...well, a 6 month driving ban
4. Ming Campbell's disaster at PMQs
5. More revelations in The Times about LibDem donor Michael Brown
6. LibDem Council candidate's wife arrested for postal vote fraud
7. John Prescott's affair with his diary secretary
Have I missed anything? I'm feeling quite faint...