Friday, October 01, 2010
The Daley Dozen: Friday
1. Mark Wallace broke the story on the climate change fascists.
2. Walaa Idris thinks the Universal Credit is a winner.
3. Better Nation investigates the state of the Scottish blogosphere.
4. Mark Pack takes a look at Ed Miliband's donation figure.
5. Saw Bowman calls for an Irish Apocalypse.
6. John Redwood thinks the Coalition needs to change its message.
7. Tim Worstall praises Gordon Brown.
8. Man in the Shed wants to scrap our aircraft carriers.
9. Michael Edwards reckons men should do more washing up.
10. Hopi Sen reports that Jack Straw supports the Coalition's Prison Policy.
11. Direct Democracy thinks the Electoral Reform Society are playing tricks.
12. And finally, thanks to Dylan Jones-Evans, a shameful plug for my native Wales...