1. Margaret Thatcher.
2. Labour couldn't win an election.
3. Putting the Unions back in their box.
4. Enabling millions of people to buy shares for the first time.
5. A-ha & Alphaville.
6. Audi Quattros.
7. Ejecting the Argentinians from the Falklands.
8. Enabling hundreds of thousands of people to buy their own homes.
9. Ronald Reagan & Mikhail Gorbachev.
10. The Mullett.
11. Ian Botham
13. Trevor Brooking & Alan Devonshire, Tony Cottee & Frank McAvennie.
14. Winning the Cold War.
15. Trivial Pursuit.
16. Beating Scargill and his band of thugs.
17. J R Ewing.
18. Nena's 99 Luftballons and her hairy armpits.
19. The Conservatives winning three elections in a row.
20. The advent of Sky TV.